LCOR Residential Management, the multifamily residential asset and property management arm of LCOR, received multiple top honors from the Property Management Association (PMA) at its 2010 Annual Marketing and Advertising Awards breakfast on December 9, 2010.
The Property Management Association is the Washington, D.C. region's premier property management organization. Its members include nearly 600 professionals managing 250,000 residential apartments and 150 million square feet of commercial space. Members also include more than 325 firms that provide products and services to the property management industry.
LCOR Residential Management won four top honors and two honorable mentions, including:
- “2010 Marketing and Advertising Excellence Award” in the Model Apartment (stabilized) category for Ravens Crest. Ravens Crest is a 444-unit garden apartment community on a 28-acre site in the Manassas submarket of Prince William County, Virginia.
- “2010 Marketing and Advertising Excellence Award” in the Leasing Center (stabilized) category for Ravens Crest.
- “2010 Marketing and Advertising Excellence Award” in the Exterior Directional Signage (lease-up) category for Wentworth House at North Bethesda Center. Wentworth House is a 312-unit luxury high-rise apartment building in North Bethesda, Maryland, and is part of the mixed-use development rising adjacent to the White Flint Metro station.
- “2010 Marketing and Advertising Excellence Award” in the Leasing Center (lease-up) category for Wentworth House at North Bethesda Center.
- “2010 Honorable Mention” in the Model Apartment (stabilized) category for Commons of McLean. Commons of McLean is a 577-unit apartment and townhome community in the Tysons Corner area of McLean, Virginia.
- “2010 Honorable Mention” in the Leasing Center (stabilized) category for Commons of McLean.
“With more than 30 years of experience managing and marketing residential rental communities in the Washington, D.C. area, LCOR is honored and pleased to be recognized by the Property Management Association for our work,” said Peter DiLullo, III, vice president of LCOR Residential Management.
“By delivering superior service and results, our residential property management business has nearly doubled in units under management in the past year. Thanks to our outstanding team, which is led by Kathy Masterson, for earning this level of professional recognition. On the basis of the team's performance, LCOR Residential has been able to grow significantly this year.” The lead designer of LCOR's model apartments and leasing centers that were recognized with PMA awards was A.P.T. Design Studio (www.APTdesignstudio.com) of San Marcos, Calif.